wtorek, 24 czerwca 2008

Morgan Stanley, but what else?

Ok. So it seems that shorting MS was a good decision. Now the price is 37,01, so I made almost 5% on this company so far. However my target is at least 20%, so it seems there is some way to go...

Today's news are pretty gloomy... Economic revival will not come too quickly. As you remember I was thinking about shorting car makers last week. Today some more news appeared that convinced me to such a move.

The question is what would be the car maker that could suffer most? I think that would be German Volkswagen. They had really very good years, but they will also suffer from high oil prices and economics slowdown. Below you can see the graph of the recent price movements of Volkswagen (daily interval from the beginning of march).

I decided to short 100 shares of Volkswagen. :) I hope they will not let me down! ;)

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.
Dorothy pisze...

Dear Admin

I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance. I have also some finance related web sites having more information regarding various financial problems and its solutions.
So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id: dorothy786@gmail.com

We can also write articles for each others on any financial topic.

Waiting for your earliest response.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy Parker