wtorek, 17 czerwca 2008

After a break!

Dear all!

Now, I am back to trading! I had to finish my last PhD exams and now I am starting to trade again, so you will see the posts online more often.
Since the begining of the February, when I had last time my position opened, a lot has happened in the financial markets.

It seems that we are going to experience years of higher volatility in the world. The inflation seems to be running out of control, so the central banks will have to start their counter-inflationary policy. On how they implement this policy depends the future volatility of the markets. Interest rates will be higher for sure, but higher rates mean higher volatility and higher expected returns, so it's good guys. We will soon see number of global macro opportunities!

Brak komentarzy: